You get TWO True Timber brand facemasks with trackable shipping included! They're reversible to solid/neutral backgrounds and these puppies are gorgeous. We ship same-day or next-day, depending on time of your order. We're a family sewing business, with Special Olympic Athletes front & center, processing your order. Our mission is you being as excited about wearing it, as we were making it!
Not medical-grade...merely Mom-Approved
* 2-ply reversible with True Timber fabrics on the front...one is pink and one is babyblue
* No nosewire so it easily folds into your pocket or bag
* Elastic ear loops in amazing colors on these...the Pink ones have black, grey, pink, light pink, hot pink..and the Blues have babyblue, mocha, light & dark grays, and chocolate. Many are trimmed with sparkle edging!
* Double-stitched for strength with top quality thread in coordinating colors
* Adult-size 6 x 9 inch
* We're real people, in real Montana...myself being the Mom of twin Special Olympic gold medalists. They have a direct hand in this entire process, and we've donated 729 masks since March 17th. We purchase Tracking Service for you, so you'll receive that tracking number from us directly when they go out.
* We're a non-smoking home, and our fabrics & shipping supplies are 90% from stock we had here in our homeshop, long before the virus-concerns ever started. The few supplies we've had to replenish (mostly elastic & bias tape)...have come from US companies/sellers ONLY...with first choice being local businesses curbside delivery in our town, and US sellers here on etsy.
* If you want to read more about these amazing Special Olympic Athletes and see photos of them in action, go to www.MountainManSewing.com
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 28, 2021
One of the best purchases I've made to date. Absolutely love the work done and the hand written notes. The little gifts and thoughts behind them. I just wanna hug these kids. thank you thank you