Take your pick of these guy-themed masks assistedly produced by Special Olympic Athletes. They're fully reversible, so you get double the usage! Packaged for shipping when you order, with trackable shipping included. We ship same-day or next day depending on time of order, Monday thru Saturday. We only use quiltshop quality fabrics. And our thread/elastics/supplies are all new from U.S.A. businesses only. We refuse to use cheap materials or repurposed supplies for your face. Gross!
Sewing is what we do, it's our family business and passion. Our Athletes happily package your order for shipping as soon as we get it.
* 2-ply top quality cottons to keep you cooler, and they're REVERSIBLE!
~Toolshop Hardware reverses to khaki brown solid
~Basketballs reverse to solid basketball-orange
~Touchdown Footballs reverse to brown w/white stars
~Dirtbike Jumpers reverse to Gray Camo
~Baseballs reverse to solid red mottled
* Our ear loops are always soft, easy-stretch elastics
* They're double-stitched for strength, using top quality Mettler brand threads.
* Our mask is the Adult-size 6 x 9 inch original pattern most popular. No filter or wire, so they fit & fold easily into your pocket, satchel, backpack, locker, car, or desk drawer. Lack of filter helps keep them cooler on your face as well.
* We're real people, in real Montana...myself being the Mom of twin Special Olympic gold medalists. They have a direct hand in this entire process, along with another teammate and her professional sewing Mom as well. We've happily donated over 721 masks to medical facilities and civic organizations (and still going).
* We're a non-smoking home, and our fabrics & shipping supplies are 90% from stock we had here in our pet-bandana homeshop, long before the virus-concerns ever started. The supplies we've had to replenish (mostly elastic & shipping supplies)...have come from US companies/sellers ONLY...with first choice being local businesses curbside delivery and US sellers here on Etsy.
* MountainManSewing maintains registration and membership in the nationally recognized "Made In Montana USA" program
* If you want to read more about these amazing Special Olympic Athletes and see photos of them in action, go to www.MountainManSewing.com
~~Note~~This product is sold in compliance within the rights of "First Sale Doctrine"~~~
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.