We make these right here in Bigfork, Montana, just south of Glacier National Park. These cool holiday masks are sewn with specialty holographic thread and were so much fun to sew! They reverse to a butter-soft flannel of cozy bookreading owls, so you can wear these long after the holidays. We ship same-day or next-day, depending on time of your order. And we're a family sewing business, with Special Olympic Athletes front & center, processing your order. It's our wish that you're as excited about your parcel of happiness, as we were making it!
* 2-ply reversible cotton and flannel on this one
* No filter or wire, so they fold easily into your pocket, bag, backpack, purse, car, desk drawer, or locker.
* Soft, easy-stretch, thin elastic ear loops of matching teal color, with ample room so they don't pull at your ears
* Double-stitched for strength with top quality Mettler brand thread and Madeira Holographic Thread
* Our standard size mask fits adults and teenagers, and measures 6" x 9"
* We're real people, in real Montana...myself being the Mom of twin Special Olympic gold medalists. They have a direct hand in this entire process and we've donated over 721 masks!
* We're a non-smoking home, and our fabrics & shipping supplies are 90% from stock we had here in our homeshop, long before the virus-concerns ever started. The few supplies we've had to replenish (mostly elastic)...have come from US companies/sellers ONLY.
* If you want to read more about these amazing Special Olympic Athletes and see photos of them in action, go to www.MountainManSewing.com
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.