This fun winter-themed mask has happy, harmless yetis on it doin' what they do in a Montana winter =) It's sewn with a specialty metallic silver thread so the design really stands out. The reversible side shows the beautiful Northern Lights and is sewn with coordinating variegated blue thread. We mail same day or next-day (depending on time of day you order) and it comes with trackable shipping included. We're a family sewing business, with Special Olympic Athletes front & center, processing your order. It's our wish that you're as excited about your parcel of happiness as we were making it!
* 2-ply reversible cotton keeps your face airy
* No filter or wire, so they fold easily into a baggie in your pocket, sports bag, backpack, locker, car, or desk drawer.
* Soft, easy-stretch, Glacier-blue ear loops with ample room so they don't pull at your ears
* Double-stitched for strength
* This is the standard size mask from the 6" x 9" pattern that fits adults and teenagers
* We're real people, in real Montana...myself being the Mom of twin Special Olympic gold medalists. They have a direct hand in this entire process, and we've donated 721 masks since March 17th for local needs. The need continues! We purchase Tracking Service for you, so you'll receive that tracking number from us directly when they go out.
* We're a non-smoking home, and our fabrics & shipping supplies are 90% from stock we had here in our homeshop, long before the virus-concerns ever started. The few supplies we've had to replenish (mostly elastic)...have come from US companies/sellers ONLY.
* If you want to read more about these amazing Special Olympic Athletes and see photos of them in action, go to www.MountainManSewing.com
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Mar 27, 2021
Super cute mask! It fits nicely and I love how it was shipped to me with stickers and the nice note inside!