REASSURING HEALTH MSG TO OUR CUSTOMERS, March 2020
1. Our household of 3 is practicing constant handwashing & disinfecting! Multiple times daily. Multiple, Multiple, Multiple.
2. We are healthy and not exposing ourselves to unnecessary public outings...our daily short post office runs are the only constant.
3. We haven't purchased any fabric, thread, or shipping supplies since February 15, 2020...and will not until the current health crisis subsides. Our fabrics have been in stock, in our homeshop, as ever before. Purchased from U.S. retailers.
4. We have curtailed the amount of pkgs coming into our home, and practiced #1 above, as soon as they've been handled. All boxes, shipping, material, and garbage is disposed of immediately (which we're accustomed to from living in bear country). Then #1 is practiced again.
5. We enclose your bandana packet fully in tape for it's sealed shipping journey.
6. Neither of our 2 small Service Dogs are ill. And being Service Dogs...they are are slways up to date on their vaccines & bordatella.
7. We continue to practice caution with all of our safety in mind...Yours and Ours!